I use price action trading strategies based on my forex trading, and I have this approach has proved very effective. When I started trading forex, I started with these types of strategies. But at that time, I did not even know the name for what I did. Behold, I have never been studied in depth technical indicators. From the beginning, I traded on price movements, daily high / low, recurring patterns based on time and the like. II guess I was lucky when I had a good mentor when I started trading forex, and that person is my trading strategies based on the price of departure. Since then I read the books and interviewed many successful full-time currency trader. It seems so far that "at home" traders who have most success with the strategies of prizes.
When I see traders testing and production of complex lines in charts, analysis and discuss the Bollinger BandsLeuchter, I think - "Why work so hard if they can get more reliable results with simple strategies" Of course I think I'm strange. It's okay, though. There are strategies for different personality, and each has different goals, because trade and other objectives for their trading partners. The most desired, is that I use is simple or complex technical analysis of price action strategies that are more seeds than you earnto lose.
What Is FOREX
If you start something on strategies for trading forex, there are probably about Fibonacci EMA and all the complex analysis technology, the forex market can be used to learn. It 'important to understand that while the traditional indicators of technical analysis are useful to all of these indicators should be considered as "indicators of delay." A lagging indicator appears only after the pattern of price change or a new trend was set.Dealers, strategies prefer to believe that share price movements to predict actual price within specified periods of time about what is happening in the case of short-term trading scenario.
What specifically is a strategy of forex price action? Basically it is a strategy, with entrances and exits to "rules" is based, and the rules are based on current exchange rate fluctuations within a certain period. Often, the strategy will have specificRules for a particular currency pair. For example, consider the following might be a price-based action strategy (by the way, this is an effective and simple:)
1 Note the EUR / USD 8.00 a 08.30 am Eastern time clock to clock.
2 Note the high and low points during the time frame of 30 minutes.
3 If the EUR / USD by starting the break-point high or low for at least 10 pips, trading in the direction of rupture.
Sept. 4 with 40 pip SLand take a 40 pip profit.
Cited as an example, pricing strategies are very specific rules about when to enter and exit a trade. As this example shows, the strategies are very specific and include provisions for the entry, when to exit the menu, and how to handle losses. This makes the strategies easy to implement, even for novice traders - is necessary because no complex technical analysis.
Forex Trading Price Action - What is it and why many successful traders useFriends Link : Forex trade99. Free forex ebooks site Traderlive-fx & Stock
3:27 AM
Forex Bond
Posted in: 
